- Available in Stamskin® and PUxx Material options
- Wipe clean hygienic design
- Robust steel base, white (RAL 9016) with 4 feet
- Protective glides
- Medical device in accordance with MDR 2017/745 (class I)
- Hydraulic height adjustment 540-740mm
- Hand controlled synchronic back and leg rest operation.
Combine comfort and seamless functionality.
Easy operation makes it possible to act quickly in emergency situations, with the patient able to be moved safely and quickly into the Trendelenburg position. The Vario Levant has 2 x ‘Vena® fixed’ with PU arm pads, integrated hydraulic foot pump operation and features a synchronously adjustable back and leg rest allowing the operator to place the patient in the optimum position when carrying out procedures.