- No sharp edges, to protect users and goods
- No interstices or overlapped sheets to prevent build-up of HAI’s
- Ribbed walls increase strength whilst not increasing weight
- Fully enclosed to prevent contaminated air escaping
- Designed to allow for automated washing, no water retention
- Strong non-twisting bottom frame in epoxy coated steel
- Lower protective bumper for impact absorbing
- Hinge mechanism with stop in open position
- Drain tap to enable the safe and hygienic disposal of clinical waste
- Folded edges and polyamide corners for users’ safety.
Experienced design for optimum infection prevention.
Our Soiled Linen Case Carts are sturdy, long-lasting and easy to manoeuvre, providing the optimum solution for the collection and transportation of soiled linen from hospital wards. Developed and adapted in accordance with NHS infection prevention standards through years of practical experience. with no interstices or overlapped sheets to prevent build-up of HATs.
Width (mm) 1045, Depth (mm) 650, Height (mm) 800
Width (mm) 1100, Depth (mm) 650, Height (mm) 1425
Width (mm) 678, Depth (mm) 760, Height (mm) 1340